Are you being so very annoyed with your slow PC here is the solution.Is your windows installed on our PC is start slowing down a bit? Are your all the tasks or the program’s taking longer time to open then usual or normally? Now just follow this tips or you can say tricks to fix this bugs or defaults and gain you PC normal speed which has came into your PC.
Way 1 of 5: Remove Spyware And Viruses
Step 1: Use a reputable antivirus program. The best way to get rid of the harmful viruses like Trojans etc. and to multiply in your PC. There are many antivirus available on the internet most commonly used is AVAST most importantly your antivirus must be connected to the internet when you are surfing or connected Internet.
Step 2: Scan your PC for viruses:-If you have not scanned your computer for viruses. Run a scan for viruses and if your antivirus provides you a scan which runs into the depth of your PC and scan for root kits. Do regular scan for a week.
Step 3: Perform A Malware Scan With The Use Of Windows Defender:- Spyware and Malware are those programs that are installed behind the scenes of your computer, and which can eat up most valuable files or data or resources running in the background. Window which we install into our PC have a defender i.e., Windows Defender which performs a routine scan which detects malware and spyware and delete them.
Way 2 Of 5: Optimization Of The Start up
Step:1 Have a look in the notification area on the bottom right corner of your desktop:–When we click onto the arrow mark you will see the icons which opens up when you start up your computer.
Step 2: Remove some unnecessary from the start up menu. Most of the programs usually install extensions which may start up with your PC. They are specially and secretly designed to provide a quick access to especially that program but if there are too many then they will definitely slow down your starting up time.
Step:3 Remove the unseen programs:- Some of the programs will not be appearing in the notification area, but still these programs starts when our window starts. To remove these unseen programs from the start-up list go to the start menu and type “MSCONFIG”.
- Select the programs which you don’t want to be open up when your computer starts and then Disable it. After doing this the programs which usually opens automatically will not be opening up with the Windows. You must be very careful about what are you disabling; you can also disable critical windows in this pop up box which gives you incentive of proper working of the windows.
Way 3 of 5: Remove (Uninstall) Old Programs
Step 1: Uninstalling unused Program:- Old programs usually runs processes at the back even when you never use them, and also cover your most of the space in your hard drive.
- Most of the brand New Computers comes with pr-installed software’s and some of these are not not of use and mostly these are trial version to get full version software we have to buy them. If you don’t use them better uninstall them, which makes your PC lighter.
Read Also:-The Most Vital Feature of iOS 8
Way 4 of 5: Up-gradation Of The Hardware.
Step 1: Must Install More RAM On your Computer. Window 7 requires at least 1 GB of RAM pr-installed in it to get full advantages of window 7,, more over it performs brilliantly when we have 2 GB RAM or more. If you have 32-bit installation of window 7 on your PC then not more than 4 GB of RAM will be used. If you have more then 4 GB RAM then you have the option of up-gradation of your 32-bit window 7 to 64-bit window 7. The processes is like this
- If you have 2 sticks of 512 MB of RAM on your PC, then consider switching into 2 sticks of 1 or 2 GB to give your PC a significant boost up speed to your computer and at a very low cost.
Step 2: Installation Of New Processor. This is most significantly involved than up gradation of the RAM but it may need major types of boosts. When we install a new possessor into our PC, you will most likely be asked to re install window on your PC in order to function your computer brilliantly.
- But Laptop has this drawback that it can’t be upgraded with the new possessor.
Way 5 of 5: More Tricks.
Step 1: Disabling The Search Indexing Feature:-By turning off this service your searching things like songs, file etc. in your PC will be increased from the general PC performance. If you don’t use search option in your PC then there is no need of following this step.
- Click on the start button that is on extremely right corner to your screen.
- Now type “services.msc” Click the “services” option which is in the right corner of the dialog box
- This will open the service window.
- Scroll down the cursor to the Windows Search just right click on it, and select the Properties option. Now in the “Startup type” drop- down menu, just select DISABLED. Click apply to save the changes. and click stop to terminate the current active service, and it will not be starting again when the Windows reboots.
Step 2: Disk Cleaning up process. This utility will delete or fragment all the junk or the temporary files that are on your hard disk. For frequent users this process will be very handy.
- Click on the window button and go to Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>Disk Cleanup. This utility will be calculating all your junk,temporary file and unused files and this process will take several minutes.
- After the utility has finished up loading his calculations. Select which files you want to remove. Disk Cleanup provides you a brief description for each file you select.
Read Also:- Salman Khan’s Movie KICK Made A World Record
Step 3: Defragmentation Of The Hard Drive. As most of the files moves around, installed and deleted, they always leaves behind fragments that always slows down yours PC’s capability to access your Hard Drive. You can run this process manually as it typically runs on a schedule.
- Again go on to window button and then to Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Defragment.
- Click on the “Defragment Disk”.
Step 4: Re-Installation Of Windows. First Formatting and then Installing will restore your original speed and perfomance of your computer and it is not so much complicated as it sounds.